- Assessing vascular characteristics of the fetal descending aorta: A feasibility study.
- The Effect of Atorvastatin on Vascular Function and Structure in Young Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Clinical Trial.
- Reaching the Tipping Point: Identification of Thresholds at which Visceral Adipose Tissue May Steeply Increase in Youth.
- Body Composition of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Female Soccer Athletes through Competitive Seasons.
- DXA-Determined Regional Adiposity Relates to Insulin Resistance in a Young Adult Population with Overweight andObesity.
- Total and Regional Body Composition of NCAA Division I Collegiate Basketball Athletes.